FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your favourite / most requested aisle songs?
Lately its been: I get to love you by Ruelle | The Wedding Song by Angus & Julia Stone | A thousand years by Christina Perri | I won’t give up on you by Jason Mraz | Can't help falling in love by Elvis | Bloom by The Paper Kites | Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheehan | Here comes the sun by The Beatles | XO by John Mayer | Georgia by Vance Joy | Marry me by Train | Feels like home by Chantal Kreviazuk | B Some Melody by The Beautiful Girls
What are some common signing songs?
Lately its been: Count on me by Bruno Mars | Better together by Jack Johnson | Ho Hey by Lumineers | Stand by me by Ben E King |
What are some common “leaving the ceremony” songs?
Lately its been: Marry you by Bruno Mars | Best day of my life by American Authors | Home by Edward Sharp | Isn’t she lovely by Stevie Wonder |
Top picked first dance songs:
The One by Kodaline | Shut up and dance by Tyler Ward | How would you feel by Ed Sheeran | Can't help falling in love by Haley Reinhart | The Wedding Song by Angus & Julia Stone | Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder | Ho Hey by The Lumineers | Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran | Time after time by Cyndi Lauper
Can our celebrant use your mic for the ceremony?
- Yes, I have a spare wireless mic your celebrant can use for the ceremony.
Can you "learn" or "download" new songs for our special wedding moments (isle, signing, first dance)?
- Yes, I'm more than happy to download or learn those few key songs if i don't know them, providing enough time is given to learn them.
What if we change our mind about one of the songs the night before?
- That is fine. If i don't know what the new choice is, i can download it and have it ready on my iPod.
Will there be iPod background music playing when your not playing live?
- Yes, i will always make sure there is background music if I'm not playing live or DJing.
Do you have a wireless mic we can use for speeches?
- Yes, you have full use of my wireless mic.
Do you have party lights for the dance floor?
- Yes, you can have full use of my lighting. For more information on what i use, go to my "gear i use" page on my corporate website.
Can we choose the songs you play for your live sets?
- Yes, i have a full songlist of all that i play live on my website under "songlist". You can print or download it, highlight the songs you like and email or txt it back to me so i can create a playlist from it.
Can we choose the songs you DJ?
- Yes, I actually encourage your suggestions as you know your friends and what they like to dance to the best. Im more than capable of reading the crowd and keeping everyone happy, but it doesn't hurt to have some help.
Can we request DJ songs on the night?
- Yes, I'm more than happy to download songs on the night, as long as there is service for my phone in the area.
What if we want you to stay longer on the night?
- Im more than happy to stay longer, but it will cost a bit extra.